Trick-or-Treating for Grown-ups
Happy Halloween! Someone recently told me about this idea, and it sounds like so much fun!
… Cocktail trick-or-treating
(Disclaimer: It works best in a neighborhood where you can walk from house to house; otherwise, please use a designated driver!)
- Select a small group of friends/neighbors to participate
- Each home selects a signature cocktail to make ahead of time
- Your group will travel together from one home to the next, enjoying a cocktail and friendship at each home
- For extra fun, dress up, take some pictures, or even have a contest for the best costumes
- Only dip into the candy when you’re sure all the kiddos have come and gone!
Need some inspiration? Check out these yummy cocktail recipes below!
Apple Cider Martini (from Cooking on the Front Burner)
Black Widow Martini (from Betty Crocker)
Candy Corn Martini (from Boulder Locavore)
Caramel Apple Sangria (from A Night Owl)
Witches Brew (from Recipes Just 4U)